CPIM MLAs have come out to protest in Agartala against the frequent attacks on leaders and party workers
MLAs of CPIM have come out to protest in Agartala against the frequent attacks on leaders and party workers of opposition parties.
The CPI(M) MLAs organized a protest rally and also staged a demonstration, demanding action against the miscreants who carried out the attacks on opposition party leaders and works.
They alleged that attacks on opposition leaders have been orchestrated by the ruling BJP state government.
All the opposition MLAs of Tripura Legislative Assembly are in protest demonstration demanding –
- Right to exercise democratic rights and civil Liberties.
- To carry on political activities by the opposition political parties.
- Demanding free movement of elected representatives like MP, MLAs to without being attacked and harassed by the ruling party miscreants.
- Demanding stringent measures against the perpetrators involved in increasing crimes against women, young and aged.
- Demanding independent, unbiased and neutral role of the police without being interfered by political personalities in the Government.