Ratan Nath visited GB ; assures help to the girl who suffers burn injuires
Education Minister Ratan Lal Nath visited GBP Hospital to met with the family members of the victim student girl who receives burn injuries at Belonia.
A school girl’s sari accidentally caught fire in Belonia Bidyapith School of South Tripura District in Tripura, during Saraswati Puja in the school premises, on February 16.
Reportedly, the victim identified as Jhuma Dey.
Jhuma along with her friends had gone to attend the Saraswati Puja festivities at her school.
She was distributing Prasad, when her sari caught fire at the puja pandal.
She suffered burns and was rushed to Bilonia Sub-Divisional Hospital, but was later shifted to GBP Hospital in Agartala.
Doctors said about 80 per cent of her body was burnt and is said to be in critical condition.