Tripura COVID19 update: 69 more test positive in Tripura on Sunday
69 more test positive in Tripura yesterday.
According to the daily Media Bulletin Out of 2588 samples tested for COVID-19, 58 people found POSITIVE.
India reports 2,73,810 new COVID19 cases, 1,619 fatalities and 1,44,178 discharges in the last 24 hours, as per Union Health Ministry.
Total cases: 1,50,61,919
Active cases: 19,29,329
Total recoveries: 1,29,53,821
Death toll: 1,78,769
In the wake of rising coronavirus cases, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced a six-day lockdown from 10 pm on Monday night till 5 am next Monday.
- Religious places shall be permitted to open, but no visitors will be allowed.
- All private offices will go back to Work From Home mode.
- Delhi government offices and corporations shall remain closed except those involved in essential and emergency services such healthcare and emergency services will be allowed to function.
- Only 50 people will be allowed at weddings and 20 at funerals.
- All malls, cinema halls, shopping complexes, swimming pools, restaurants, salons, gyms and spas will remain shut during the curfew.
- Any social, religious, political, entertainment or sports gathering will be prohibited.
- Any national sporting event can take place at a stadium but no spectators allowed.