Corona Curfew extended upto 25th june 2021
Corona day curfew up to 6 PM of 18 June, 2021 and Corona night curfew up to 5 AM of 19 June, 2021 with specific restrictions were imposed vide Order No.F.12(8)-REV/Corona Curfew/2021 dated, 10 June, 2021 for effective control of COVID-19 in the State and these restrictions measures are in force;he situation has been reviewed in detail by the State Government and it is felt necessary to extend Corona curfew/Corona night curfew in the following ULBS in order to contain the spread of COVID-19 pandemic:
The situation has been reviewed in detail by the State Government and it is felt necessary to extend Corona curfew/Corona night curfew in the following ULBS in order to contain the spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
(1) Agartala Municipal Corporation (2) Mohanpur Municipal Council(3) Ranirbazar Municipal Council(4) Jirania Nagar Panchayat(5) Udaipur Municipal Council (6) Bishalgarh Municipal Council(7) Kumarghat Municipal Council(8) Kailashahar Municipal Council (9) Panisagar Nagar Panchayat(10) Khowai Municipal Council(11) Belonia Municipal Council(12) Shantirbazar Municipal Council
Imposition of Corona day curfew w.e.f. 2 PM to 6 PM from 19 June, 2021 to 25 June, 2021 in the jurisdiction of above mentioned ULBS and AMC.
During above mentioned Corona day curfew period (2 PM to 6 PM) following restrictions will remain in force only in areas mentioned in para
- All stand alone shops and commercial establishments shall remain open only from 6 AM to 2 PM. Shop owners will ensure social distancing, wearing of masks among customers. Shopping malls and market complexes will remain closed at all times. Bazaar committees should deploy volunteers to ensure social distancing.
- Vehicles other than government vehicles will be allowed to ply only from 5 AM to 2 PM for essential needs. However, this restriction shall not apply to vehicles used for medical needs even after 2 PM.
- There will be total ban on movement of individuals from 2 PM to 5 AM daily. except for prescribed exemptions.
- All Government and non government offices shall remain open upto 4 PM with 50% attendance. Government offices shall operate within the restrictions of order issued vide F.2(1)/CS/Home/2020, dated 17 May’2021.
- All types of super spreading events and gathering like social/political/ entertainment/ religious/ academic/cultural/ fair/ festival related congregation will remain ceased at all times.
- No meeting/gathering at any open or closed spaces will be allowed except essential government meetings with up to 20 participants at all times.