Weekend Curfew from 12 noon on 10th July to 6 AM 12th July
The situation has been reviewed in detail by the State Government and it is felt necessary to extend Corona day curfew/Corona night curfew and Weekend Curfew in the following ULBs in order to contain the spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
(1) Agartala Municipal Corporation
(2) Ranirbazar Municipal Council
(3) Jirania Nagar Panchayat
(4) Udaipur Municipal Council
(5) Kailashahar Municipal Council
(6) Dharmanagar Municipal Council
(7) Khowai Municipal Council
(8) Belonia Municipal Council (9) Kumarghat Municipal Council
(10) Teliamura Municipal Council
(11) Sonamura Nagar Panchayat
(12) Amarpur Nagar Panchayat
(13) Sabroom Nagar Panchayat
Imposition of Weekend Curfew from 12 noon on 10th July to 6 AM 12th July.
Imposition of Corona day curfew w.e.f. 2 PM to 6 PM from 12 July, 2021 to 16 July,
2021 in the jurisdiction of above mentioned ULBS and AMC. C. Corona night curfew are imposed throughout the state w.e.f. 6 PM to 5 AM from 12 July, 2021 to 17th July, 2021.
- All types of super spreading events and gathering like social/ political/ entertainment/ religious/ academic/cultural/ fair/ festival related congregation. will remain ceased at all times. No meeting /gathering at any open or closed spaces will be allowed except essential government meeting with up to 50 participants depending of the size of the meeting halls (upto a maximum of 30% of capacity) by maintaining aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour to contain spread of COVID-19 virus. Video recording shall be done for any such events to ensure that restrictions were maintained.
- Movie halls/multiplexes, shopping complex/Malls/Gymnasium/ Swimming pool, Beauty parlours, Barber shops, sports complexes & stadia, Entertainment parks, Bars and Auditoriums, Assembly halls and similar places will remain closed at all times.
- All stand alone shops and commercial establishments shall remain open only from 5 AM to 2 PM (However, these shall be closed during weekend curfew). Shop owners will ensure social distancing among customers, wearing of masks among customers. Shopping malls and market complexes will remain closed at all times. Bazaar committees should deploy volunteers to ensure social distancing. Medicines shops shall remain open at all times.
- Restaurants/dhabas will operate only up to 2 PM. Restaurant in hotels will operate up to 2 PM for outside guests (However, these shall be closed during weekend curfew). In-house guests will avail services at all times. Number of persons allowed inside the Restaurant/dhabas will be not more than one person per 36 sq. ft. of indoor area including shop owners and their service personnel.
- All Government and non government offices shall operate at 50% attendance. Staggered timing shall be followed for staff that attends office. 10am -4 pm, 1030 am-430 pm and 11 am to 5 pm to ease out congestion on the transport system.