Imposition of Weekend Curfew from 5 AM on 24th July to 6 AM on 26th July, 2021 throughout the State
The situation has been reviewed in detail by the State Government and it is felt necessary to extend Corona restrictions and Weekend Curfew in the state.
Imposition of Weekend Curfew from 5 AM on 24th July to 6 AM on 26th July, 2021 throughout the State. B. Corona night curfew are imposed throughout the state w.e.f. 6 PM to 5 AM from
26th July, 2021 to 1st August, 2021. C. Imposition of Corona day curfew w.e.f. 2 PM to PM from 26th July, 2021 to 31st
July, 2021 in the jurisdiction of following ULBS and AMC:
Khowai Municipal Council
(1) Agartala Municipal Corporation (2) Ranirbazar Municipal Council
(4) Kailashahar Municipal Council
(5) Dharmanagar Municipal Council
(6) Belonia Municipal Council
(7) Kumarghat Municipal Council (8) Teliamura Municipal Council
9)Panisagar Nagar Panchayat
(10) Kamalpur Nagar Panchayat
(11) Mohanpur Municipal Council
(12) Santirbazar Municipal Council
During the Weekend Curfew all restrictions mentioned at section E shall be imposed without relaxation. However, essential shops dealing with medicines, fruits and vegetables, dairy and milk booths, meat, fish & egg, animal fodder including ration shops are exempted, subject to maintaining aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour (number of persons allowed inside the shops will be not more than one person per 36 sq. ft. of indoor area including shop owners and their service personnel.)
E. Following CORONA restrictions shall be in force throughout the State (including outside Corona curfew areas) during Corona day curfew and weekend curfew:
- Vehicles other than government vehicles will be allowed to ply only from 5 AM to 5 PM for essential needs. However, this restriction shall not apply to vehicles used for medical needs and all essential services even after 5 PM.
- All types of super spreading events and gathering like social/ political/ entertainment/ religious/ academic/cultural/ fair/ festival related congregation will remain ceased at all times. No meeting /gathering at any open or closed spaces will be allowed except essential government meeting with up to 50 participants depending of the size of the meeting halls (upto a maximum of 30% of capacity) by maintaining aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour to contain spread of COVID-19 virus. Video recording shall be done for any such events to ensure that restrictions were maintained.
- Movie halls/multiplexes, shopping complex/Malls/Gymnasium/ Swimming pool, Beauty parlours, Barber shops, sports complexes & stadia, Entertainment parks, Bars and Auditoriums, Assembly halls and similar places will remain closed at all times.
- All stand alone shops and commercial establishments shall remain open only from 5 AM to 5 PM. Shop owners will ensure social distancing among customers, wearing of masks among customers. Shopping malls and market complexes will remain closed at all times. Bazaar committees should deploy volunteers to ensure social distancing. Medicines shops shall remain open at all times.
- Restaurants/dhabas will operate only up to 5 PM. Restaurant in hotels will operate up to 5 PM for outside guests. In-house guests will avail services at all times. Number of persons allowed inside the Restaurant/dhabas will be not more than one person per 36 sq. ft. of indoor area including shop owners and their service personnel.