No day curfew from today; night curfew till 31 Aug
The situation has been reviewed in detail by the State Government and it is felt necessary to extend Corona restrictions and Weekend Curfew in the state.
Corona night curfew are imposed throughout the state w.e.f. 7 PM to 5 AM from 1st August, 2021 to 31st August, 2021.
Tripura today decided to withdraw the day curfew from Sunday following improvement in the overall coronavirus situation in the state. The state government will allow all the govt and private offices to function with full attendance.
However, the Tripura government has extended the night curfew across the state till August end.
Following CORONA restrictions shall be in force throughout t State:
- Meeting /gathering at any open space (upto a maximum of 100 persons allowed) or closed spaces (upto a maximum of 30% of capacity only) will be allowed by maintaining aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour to contain spread of COVID 19 virus. Seating arrangement should be made maintaining social distance norm of 2 yard distance. Video recording shall be done for any such events to ensure that restrictions were maintained.
- Movie halls/multiplexes, Gymnasium/ Swimming pool, sports complexes & stadia, Entertainment parks, Bars etc. may be opened with 30% capacity.
- All standalone shops and commercial establishments including shopping complexes/ Malls, Beauty parlours, Barber shops may remain open only from 6 AM to 6 PM. Shop owners will ensure social distancing among customers, wearing of masks among customers. Bazaar committees should deploy volunteers to ensure social distancing. Medicines shops shall remain open at all times.
- Restaurants/dhabas will operate only up to 6 PM. Restaurant in hotels will
- operate up to 6 PM for outside guests. In-house guests will avail services at all times. Number of persons allowed inside the Restaurant/dhabas will be not more than one person per 36 sq. ft. of indoor area including shop owners and their service personnel.
- All Government and non-government offices shall operate at 100% attendance. Staggered timing 10 am – 4.30 pm, 10.30 am – 5 pm and 11 am – 5.30 pm shall be followed for staff that attend office to ease out congestion on the transport system. The aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour has to be followed by officials and staff of all categories.