Night Curfew throughout the State from 10PM to 5AM from 12th August to 31st August
The situation has been reviewed in detail by the State Government and it is felt necessary to modify Corona restrictions in the State.
Corona night curfew are imposed throughout the State from 10 PM to 5 AM w.e.f. 12th August, 2021 to 31st August, 2021.CORONA restrictions shall be in force throughout the State:
CORONA restrictions shall be in force throughout the State:
- Meeting/gathering at any closed spaces (upto a maximum of 30% of capacity only) will be allowed by maintaining aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour to contain spread of COVID-19 virus. Seating arrangement should be made. maintaining social distance norm of 2 yard distance. Video recording shall be done for any such events to ensure that restrictions were maintained.
- Movie halls/multiplexes, Gymnasium/ Swimming pool, sports complexes & stadia, Entertainment parks, Bars etc. may be opened with 30% capacity.
- All standalone shops and commercial establishments including shopping complexes/Malls, Beauty parlours, Barber shops may remain open only from 6 AM to 9 PM. Shop owners will ensure social distancing among customers, wearing of masks among customers. Bazaar committees should deploy volunteers to ensure social distancing. Medicines shops shall remain open at all times.
- Restaurants/dhabas will operate only up to 9 PM. Restaurant in hotels will operate up to 9 PM for outside guests. In-house guests will avail services at all. times. Number of persons allowed inside the Restaurant/dhabas will be not more than one person per 36 sq. ft. of indoor area including shop owners and their service personnel.
- All Government and non-government offices shall operate at 100% attendance. The aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour has to be followed by officials and staff of all categories.