Corona night curfew are imposed throughout the State from 10 PM to 5 AM
Corona night curfew from 10 PM to 5 AM during 12th August, 2021 to 31st August, 2021 with specific restrictions were imposed. The situation has been reviewed in detail by the State Government and it is felt necessary to modify Corona restrictions in the State.
Corona night curfew are imposed throughout the State from 10 PM to 5 AM from 1st September, 2021 to 30th September, 2021.
Following CORONA restrictions shall be in force throughout the State:
- Meeting/gathering at any closed spaces (upto a maximum of 50% of capacity only) will be allowed by maintaining aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour to contain spread of COVID-19 virus. Seating arrangement should be made maintaining social distance norm of 2 yard distance. Video recording shall be done for any such events to ensure that restrictions were maintained. 2. Movie halls/multiplexes, Gymnasium/ Swimming pool, sports complexes, Entertainment parks, Bars etc. may be opened with 50% capacity.
- All standalone shops and commercial establishments including shopping complexes/Malls, Beauty parlours, Barber shops may remain open only from 6 AM to 9 PM. Shop owners will ensure social distancing among customers, wearing of masks among customers. Bazaar committees should deploy volunteers to ensure social distancing. Medicines shops shall remain open at all times.
- Restaurants/dhabas will operate only up to 9 PM. Restaurant in hotels will operate up to 9 PM for outside guests. In-house guests will avail services at all times. Number of persons allowed inside the Restaurant/dhabas will be not more than one person per 36 sq. ft. of indoor area including shop owners and their service personnel.
- All Government and non-government offices shall operate at 100% attendance. The aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour has to be followed by officials and staff of all categories.
- People should avoid unnecessary movement outside home or workplace. In case of need, movement may take place by following aggressive COVID appropriate. behaviour. All persons other than family members (not as a member of a family) shall maintain strictly 6 feet (2 Yards X 2 Yards) distance from each other on roads and other public places at all times. Only family members are exempted (they can walk on road and other places together).
- Marriage functions will be allowed with presence of maximum 50 persons. following aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour.
- Funeral/ last rites shall not contain more than 20 persons.
- All religious places may remain open for publicmaintaining aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour.
- Wearing of face cover is compulsory in public places, in all work places and during transport.