Tripura News Live


A Young Boy got electrocuted infront of BigBazar,Agartala

A poor labourer working on plaster in the under-construction building of ‘Bhanu Timber’, opposite to Big Bazar south of post office Chowmuhuni suddenly got entangled in the high tension electric wire fitted within two feet of the building and was electrocuted.

Large number of people kept looking up at the sight from below the labourer was burnt to death. Gradually, the head of poor meson identified as Maranjit Kewar (20), son of Rajesh Kewar of Border Gulchakkar area of Agartala.


While police personnel from West Agartala police station and fire brigade vans rushed to the spot and sent the gory remains of the Maranjit’s body to hospital for post-mortem.


%d bloggers like this: