After a whole day of high drama, a Tripura court on Saturday night finally allowed a political rally by TMC national general secretary Abhishek Banerjee to take place on Sunday.
The leader will reach the state in the afternoon.
The Court allowed the gathering of maximum 500 people to attend.
- Assembly of supporters will be limited to 500 at the most.
- All other venues for assembly and approach to the meeting venue and car parking venues mentioned in letter dated 29/10/2021 addressed to SDPO Sadar stand cancelled, and
- Only car parking will be allowed in Old Central Jail ground and Netaji School ground and no other places ,
- Police will regulate the number of attendees to the meeting by putting Naka/checkposts at all necessary approach roads to Ravindra Bhavan venue so that supporters/attendants at the meeting venue does not cross the upper limit of 500 persons and
- Responsible leaders of TMC are deputed at all naka points to assist the Police in regulating the number of attendants/ supporters,,
The Police will accept the said undertaking and allow meeting at venue adjoining Rabindra Bhawan at the fixed time on 31/10 .
- IN DEFAULT OF ANY CONDITIONS OR FILING OF UNDERTAKING AS ABOVE, POLICE WL B FREE TO ENFORCE IT’S ORDER DT 30/10/21 ISSUED BY SDPO SADAR